To celebrate the launch of our new partnership Pledgeball and trainsplit.com are offering one lucky football fan the chance to win free away travel (by train) for the 2024-25 season up to the value of £1,000. So whether you’re travelling from Burnley to Bournemouth or following Plymouth in Preston trainsplit.com will cover the cost (terms and conditions apply).
To enter simply go to pledgeball.org and make a sustainable pledge for your club here. The pledge could be agreeing to recycle your household waste, de-frosting your freezer or, of course, choosing to travel by train. The more fixtures you pledge for, or the more times you choose to travel by train, the more times you’ll be entered into the draw.
Terms & Conditions
1. You will be automatically entered into the free prize draw whenever you make a sustainable pledge at pledgeball.org
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over. Employees of Pledgeball and Ferries Planes Trains Limited (t/a trainsplit.com) or any of their subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion are not permitted to enter.
3. By entering, the participant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
4. The competition is being jointly promoted by Pledgeball, Unit 78182, PO Box 6945, London, W1A emails to 6US and Ferries Planes Trains Limited, 10 Station Parade High Street Wanstead, London E11 1QF
5. The closing date for entry is 31/05/2024. Any entries for the competition received after this date will not qualify.
6. The prize is as follows: Free away travel by train for the 2024-25 season, up to the value of £1,000. The prize is not transferable and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Rail ticket terms and conditions also apply.
7. The winner will be selected at random from all entries received and verified by Pledgeball.
8. The winner will be notified on or after 01/06/2024 via the email provided during the pledging process. Pledgeball will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times. If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 7 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Pledgeball reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
9. Travel must be booked and taken within the 2024-25 season using the trainsplit.com website or any alternative website as nominated by the promoters.
10. The Promoter may ask if they can use the winner’s name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
11. The Promoters cannot take responsibility for any lost train tickets and replacements cannot be issued.
12. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this offer or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
14. In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions, the conduct, results and any other matters relating to this prize draw, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.